1. When is your next book coming out?
If there isn’t a book currently available for preorder, it means I don’t know when it will be ready, but if you sign up for my VIP List, you’ll be among the first to know. (Plus you’ll get a free book!)
2. What are you working on now?
Right now (spring 2023) I’m working on TRUST ME (Evidence: Under Fire #2).
3. Is the Flashpoint Series done?
No. The Flashpoint series and Evidence series are merging in Evidence: Under Fire, starting with TRUST ME.
4. Are there going to be more books in the Fiona Carver series?
I will share this information as soon as I can.
5. Is Dylan Slater going to get his own book?
I hope so.
6. Will you write Simone and Jason’s story?
Yes. I can’t wait to revisit Coho! Fans of the book might be excited to find that Bastian in Catalyst is from the Kalahwamish Tribe, and fifteen-year-old Bastian will be on scene in the sequel when I finally write it.
7. What happened to the movie deal for BODY OF EVIDENCE?
The contract has expired and rights have reverted back to me. Film/TV adaptation rights requests should be directed to my agent.
8. Are you ever going to write JT’s story?
I hope so. I’ve plotted it and started it several times, but it doesn’t feel right and I won’t publish something I don’t 100% love.
9. Who designs your covers?
Currently all my Evidence and Evidence: Under Fire covers were made by me. My amazing daughter, Jocelyn Grant, designed the new covers for my Flashpoint Series.
10. Why are you using a new pen name for THE BURIED HOURS?
My editor and I thought it would be a good signal to readers that there is a slight shift in tone as the focus will be on the domestic thriller plot. Don’t worry, it’s still me, but R.S. Grant might be a tad darker than my Rachel Grant books. This way, my readers will know what they’re getting from the get-go.
11. Why can I only buy the Fiona Carver books and The Buried Hours at Amazon?
My publisher for the Fiona Carver series is Montlake, and The Buried Hours will be published by Thomas & Mercer, both of which are imprints of Amazon Publishing. Apub books are not carried by other ebook vendors. You can request print and digital versions (ebook and audiobook) from your local library. Alternatively, the Kindle app can be downloaded to your computer, smartphone, or tablet, if you have one, and you can read all three titles for free with the 30-day free trial of Kindle Unlimited.