1. When is your next book coming out?
If there isn’t a book currently available for preorder, it means I don’t know when it will be ready, but if you sign up for my Mailing List, you’ll be among the first to know.
2. What are you working on now?
Right now (spring 2022) I’m working on Evidence: Under Fire #2.
3. Is the Flashpoint Series done?
No. The Flashpoint series and Evidence series are merging in Evidence: Under Fire.
4. Are there going to be more books in the Fiona Carver series?
I will share this information as soon as I can.
5. Is Dylan Slater going to get his own book?
I hope so.
6. Will you write Simone and Jason’s story?
Yes. I can’t wait to revisit Coho! Fans of the book might be excited to find that Bastian in Catalyst is from the Kalahwamish Tribe, and fifteen-year-old Bastian will be on scene in the sequel when I finally write it.
7. Are you ever going to write JT’s story?
I hope so. I’ve plotted it and started it several times, but it doesn’t feel right and I won’t publish something I don’t 100% love.
8. Who designs your covers?
The original Evidence covers were done by my fabulous sister, Naomi Raine. I designed the new covers myself. I am also doing my own covers for Evidence: Under Fire.
9. What happened to the movie deal for BODY OF EVIDENCE?
The contract has expired and rights have reverted back to me. Film/TV adaptation rights requests should be directed to my agent.